Thursday 13 December 2007

Sampson fake muslim fighter trapped by cashcow a Bush HQ real muslim fighter

Sampson24: R U new here?Sampson24: Sorry, didn't mean to offend you.CASHCOW: well, you already didSampson24: All right.Sampson24: I have balls....big onesCASHCOW: balls dont bountCASHCOW: count*Sampson24: Hey, Don't join this crowd. They're mostly demented.CASHCOW: its the hammer that countsSampson24: Hammer too.Sampson24: With No Balls the hammer won't workCASHCOW: Sampson , what do you want with me ?Sampson24: NothingCASHCOW: ok , tyCASHCOW: I met a nice person alreadySampson24: You did?Sampson24: Congrads!CASHCOW: yesCASHCOW: tySampson24: Sure.Sampson24: Listen, When you said: Want to milk a cow">>>?Sampson24: I didn't know what you meantSampson24: So I ask ya.CASHCOW: did you think I meant it in a sexual way ?Sampson24: NoSampson24: wasn't sureSampson24: But! This is kinda cold.......No Tail no balls either>>>>Sampson24: Wouldn't you say?Sampson24: CASHCOW: its true i have a tail and no ballsSampson24: OMG~~!________I thought you meant me, didn't you?CASHCOW: noooo !Sampson24: Sorry babe, if that's what you meant..!Sampson24: These people don't care for me too muchSampson24: I used to work for them on PalCASHCOW: why ?Sampson24: But, it's coolSampson24: Long story,,,,,,,,,VERY LONGCASHCOW: bad times huh ?Sampson24: Most of the time, they bounce me.................Of course, I couldn't care lessCASHCOW: im sorrySampson24: Don't be......it goes with Sintandrew.Sampson24: I used to dig Alana...CASHCOW: what happen ?Sampson24: Who knows?Sampson24: It was years ago..Sampson24: Literally...............3 years backSampson24: She never showed any upfront attention___married too...CASHCOW: im so so sorrySampson24: sooooooooSampson24: R U an Israeli?Sampson24: I see.CASHCOW: you must aways check those things out before getting emotionally involvedCASHCOW: yesCASHCOW: I live in Fl for the time beingSampson24: I know.Sampson24: I see.Sampson24: I'Sampson24: I'am in L.A.Sampson24: U single?CASHCOW: Yes , I amSampson24: Better stay away from me...............I'am a Bad Guy.Sampson24: Naughty Boy HERE.CASHCOW: are you going to hurt me ?Sampson24: Oh Heck No.CASHCOW: you tell me you arre a bad guySampson24: I mean sexually............kinda wild.CASHCOW: I dont know about that, im getting over my old boyfriendSampson24: I see.Sampson24: I like women.....all of their nice stuff.Sampson24: All the above, all the below.CASHCOW: you do ? like what ?Sampson24: Ohhhhh, Come on CashCow.........want me to spell it out, I will!CASHCOW: yes CASHCOW: I cant read your mindSampson24: Ok, I like their face,their lips, their necks, their Tits, their NIPPLES, their abs, their pelvic, their PUSSIES, their Asses, Their Thighs, NEED MORE??CASHCOW: yes pleaseSampson24: Clits??_______Of course.........................Their Calves,,,,,,,,,,,Feet.............all the ABOVE BABY!Sampson24: Suck on ALL!Sampson24: Lick on ALL!Sampson24: KISS ON ALL!CASHCOW: well takes with any girlSampson24: What do you mean?Sampson24: Takes with any girl?CASHCOW: all girls have thatSampson24: Yes..........they do.......BUT!_______Some are more delicious than others, by far!CASHCOW: but what makes you different ?Sampson24: Sampson24: Good Question..Sampson24: Mature,Look Good, Money, Style...................Security.CASHCOW: age ?Sampson24: Sampson24: Too old for you.Sampson24: You're 28??CASHCOW: how old are you ?Sampson24: 48........CASHCOW: thats not to oldSampson24: For you?Sampson24: It's cool with me.......CASHCOW: i dated a guy that was 51 before , and he was alot of funSampson24: So AM I!Sampson24: Not Boring.......................Not Even.CASHCOW: now your not being yourselfSampson24: Meaning?CASHCOW: you got to be yourself around meSampson24: I always will be............CASHCOW: dont be anything that your notSampson24: Hey, There's times to be a little down, sure.Sampson24: BUT~!!!!!!!!!________I'am up and flying high most of the time..CASHCOW: I like it striaghtSampson24: No Drugs, No Alcohol..............CASHCOW: not in the fast laneSampson24: Me eitherCASHCOW: casualSampson24: No Drugs...................No Coke or any junk, get it?CASHCOW: yesSampson24: okSampson24: I have a little money.......Sampson24: Working is where it's at.CASHCOW: I love Flowers, the sent of a house like a garden i likeSampson24: hmmmmmmmmmmmmSampson24: What do you look like, have a picture of yourself?CASHCOW: I like to wear cutoff pantsSampson24: Any pic?CASHCOW: well its a pic when I dance in a clubSampson24: I like to wear suits................or Gap Jeans......Calvin Klein JeansSampson24: That's cool, can you send it my way?CASHCOW: by my old boyfriend, who wanted mr to make movies and I didnt want toSampson24: I understand Cash.Sampson24: That's cool....CASHCOW: its not a decent pic, i dont feel comforable sending it outSampson24: I would like to see ya.Sampson24: Semi nude or sumfin?_______That's fine. I won't pass it out.CASHCOW: L.A is a long waysSampson24: Just a look at you.Sampson24: A couple hours flight babeSampson24: Like 4CASHCOW: I dont knowCASHCOW: long distance realationships dont workSampson24: What town you in?CASHCOW: Panama CitySampson24: Listen, Alana and all these people know I am a nice guy. I didn't follow their crowd when they left Paltalk..Sampson24: Send your picture Cash, will ya?Sampson24: All for me?CASHCOW: I dont know if I shouldSampson24: It won't go any further...than me.Sampson24: Swear.CASHCOW: you Swear ?Sampson24: I SWEAR.CASHCOW: I dont feel conforable giving it outCASHCOW: this is real personalSampson24: OMG~~~~~~~~~~~~.Sampson24: I SWEAR.............Sampson24: Let me see you!CASHCOW: ok , only if you dont show no one period !Sampson24: All those words I threw your way.......................Sampson24: I will show NO ONE!Sampson24: You must look pretty good huh?CASHCOW: you promise me !, NO ONE !Sampson24: NONE________NOT ONE!CASHCOW: okSampson24: kSampson24: Hmmmmmmmmmmmm________G-d!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Sampson24: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!Sampson24: You ARE HOT!Sampson24: Beautiful!CASHCOW: dont show no one CASHCOW: that picture is very personalSampson24: I won't babeSampson24: Is your hand down below?Sampson24: Holding open?Sampson24: Or is that labia??CASHCOW: please dont ask me thatSampson24: YUMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYY~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Sampson24: okCASHCOW: im not a whoreSampson24: I know thatSampson24: I'am stunned...............You're very Nice Looking......CASHCOW: I get enough of that from guys around hereSampson24: I know, I'am sorry.Sampson24: Beautiful skinSampson24: I'am a Man...Sampson24: Bear with meCASHCOW: how about the soul ?CASHCOW: not the body Sampson24: Of courseSampson24: The Neshumah?Sampson24: Your Heart toooooooooooooSampson24: Speak Hebrew>?CASHCOW: noSampson24: I don't eitherCASHCOW: dad is AmericanSampson24: A few wordsCASHCOW: anyway , I need to get back to the roomSampson24: Ok Cash, Thanks for the Picture.Sampson24: I didn't mean to hurt your feelings

2 comments:

Sintandrew said...

Wondered if sampson was worth to be spoken of!!! This clearly demonstrates that sampson like many fake muslim fighters active in chat programs especially pal joke are perverts who hide under fighting islam and frequently accuse others of what they are guilty.

Sintandrew said...

Comment - Show Original Post








Sintandrew said...
Wondered if sampson was worth to be spoken of!!! This clearly demonstrates that sampson like many fake muslim fighters active in chat programs especially pal joke are perverts who hide under fighting islam and frequently accuse others of what they are guilty.